Monday, January 28, 2008

A Wii injury


Have you tried playing a Nintendo Wii? If not, do so immediately! Even if you do not enjoy playing video games, I am positive you will enjoy the Wii. Unlike other video games, you do not press only two buttons on an itty bitty controller. Instead you actually make the movement you want your player to do in the game. For instance, if you are playing tennis, you swing your arm to make your player swing their arm. Your timing and the angle at which you swing the control also has to be right for your player to hit the ball. How cool is that! You even get to make a Mii-- a player that looks like you! One word of precaution, however. Beware Wii injuries! I was playing boxing (again, you actually have to box with the controllers in your hands), and I am pretty sure I pulled some major muscles in my arms. I cannot even lift them over my head. Ouch!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Or...you could actually just go out and play tennis for real...

You should try Big Brain Academy (if you haven't already) - our friends had it at New Year's and it was pretty entertaining...especially after a couple of martinis!