Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Where did June go?

I have had a crazy June. Between attending two major conferences in Boston, having one of my best buds plus husband visit, and going to Bermuda at the end of this month, I feel like I just haven't had time to breath! Despite the craziness, it has been a great month so far. I got to hang out with a lot of old friends and colleagues, and it made me realize how lucky I am to know and be part of such a great group. It was great!

By the way, I did say Bermuda. The husband and I will be traveling there next week so he can participate in a sailing race. I'm the lucky duck since I only have to lay on the beach, drink cocktails, and generally relax. He actually has to sail the boat back to Boston.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Bah! Too bad I couldn't fly out to Bermuda to meet you - then we could BOTH be laying on the beach and drinking cocktails! Maybe next time!

Fixen Vixen said...

That would be sweet!!! Jaime also offered her company. I wonder why...

J-Funk said...

What! You can actually sail from Bermuda to Boston? I'm going to need to come see this! How long does it take?

Fixen Vixen said...

It takes about 4 days depending on the wind.