Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My addiction and more on the Shoe Nazi

I have been accused of being addicted to books. It is true. I love books. Some people may think that compared to crack or cocaine, books are not the worst addiction, but I am beginning to wonder. I get way too emotionally involved in books. I recently read a book about a women whose husband is a complete SOB, and as a result, I get angry at men including my husband. Also, when the main characters were eating popcorn, I got a massive craving for popcorn! Now granted this phenomenon does not happen with every book I read, but I really think books are my drug. They alter my moods and give me the munchies!

Update on the Shoe Nazi: I have been in the building where the Shoe Nazi works only twice in the past week. The first time she was not talking on the phone to friend/relative/other shoe nazi, so she did not say anything about my shoes. The second time she was replaced by a man (who did not appear to have a problem with my clacky shoes). Needless to say, I have not confronted her yet, and maybe I won't have to if she got transferred somewhere else. If so, myself and my shoes will be eternally grateful.

No comments: